Complete Probiotics Platinum® helps encourage the digestive tract’s normal microbial balance, promoting gut, and immune system health.*
You Save $72.00
+ Free Shipping
Only $1.27 per dayAdd to cart Total: 227.94
You Save $18.00
+ Free Shipping
Only $1.47 per dayAdd to cart Total: 131.97
Only $1.67 per dayAdd to cart Total: 49.99
Complete Probiotics Platinum® is scientifically-formulated for broad-spectrum digestive health.*
As a gastrointestinal doctor with years of experience under my belt I've seen my fair share of patients come in with common intestinal concerns. I most often recommend two things. These two things work time and time again and I have watched in amazement as they instill confidence in my patients.
First, getting the proper nutrition can and will improve your health substantially. Most people already know this.
Second, using a good, solid probiotic can help support your digestive, immune and overall health.* This surprises a lot of my patients. I can't believe how small of a percentage of people dealing with typical digestive upset use probiotics regularly.
When my patients ask me what probiotic is best, I recommend 1MD Nutrition’s Complete Probiotics Platinum®. It has 11 different strains and guarantees 51 billion live cultures per capsule. It also contains an effective dosage of Nutraflora prebiotic fiber that will ensure these cultures get the fuel they need to really make a difference in your gut.*
1MD Nutrition’s formula does not contain any unnecessary fillers. I consider this to be the most complete probiotic on the market today.*
Each vegetarian capsule of Complete Probiotics Platinum® is specially made to resist stomach acid and ensure safe delivery to the intestinal tract where your microbiome resides.* This complex system of bacteria is originally determined by your DNA at birth. Later on, environmental exposures and diet will change your microbiome. Taking probiotics helps bring beneficial bacteria to your gut to give you the support you need to feel good, which is how you deserve to feel all the time.*
Scientifically-formulated with 11 robust probiotic strains of bacteria, this powerful blend provides 51 billion colony-forming units of probiotics in every dose.
In simplest terms, prebiotics are food for probiotics. This prebiotic helps nourish bacteria in the capsule to ensure it is alive and well when it arrives in your gut.*
How to Take Complete Probiotics Platinum®
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach or between meals. Those with sensitivity concerns may prefer to take with a small meal.
Easy to take
It regulates my bowels and doesn’t give me any digestive problems.
I wish it was more than 30 maybe 50
Eased stomach distress
I will continue to purchase and use this product.
These have been a great addition to my health routine. They keep me regular
Works for me
Suggested by my doctor.
I feel better taking these probiotics❤️
Probiotics actually means "for life". Probiotics are living microorganisms that, in sufficient numbers, provide numerous health benefits when ingested or applied locally. Some call them the "good" bacteria. You want to keep your microbiome at an 85/15 level, with 85 percent being probiotic or "good" bacteria and the other 15 percent being "bad" bacteria.*
Once a day on an empty stomach or between meals.
Yes, even our capsules are made with vegetable cellulose.
Yes, but as always speak with your doctor before adding any new supplements to your routine.
Thank you for your reviewing our product!
Take an important step in achieving your health goals by signing up for 1MD Nutrition's Subscription Box today and receive your favorite products, while minimizing time and maximizing savings.
Sign up for Subscription and forget coupon clipping. Lock in a bargain basement price for the health supplements you want, guaranteed.
Select your preferred Subscription delivery frequency and relax, knowing you'll never run out of your favorite products.
Our Subscription customers are always in the front of the line, so when our stock is low, your favorite products are prioritized for shipment, automatically.
You're in the driver's seat with complete control and flexibility to cancel, postpone, or change your Subscription, anytime.
Signing up for 1MD Nutrition's Subscription Box means you can spend less time worrying and more time staying motivated and focused on your health routine.
We are your biggest health advocates, so let us help you stay on track by automatically sending your joint, heart, immunity, and digestive health support supplements all in one box, on time... and start enjoying a happier, healthier life today.