BreatheMD™ is clinically proven to promote proper immunity & lung function.*
Helps Relieve Cough & Mucus Build Up*
1MD’s BreatheMD™ formula bolsters lung tissue function and helps alleviate excess mucus accumulation, aiding respiratory health. This first-of-its-kind, scientifically proven supplement includes clinically effective dosages of Pelargonium sidoides, elderberry, N-acetyl cysteine, vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin C, working synergistically to enhance the function of every single cell involved in the body’s immune response system, particularly as it relates to lung health.
Enhances Immune System Response & Promotes Respiratory Tract Relief*
- Pelargonium sidoides, also known as wild geranium, is traditionally used to soothe the upper respiratory tract. This powerful botanical is clinically proven to help increase the body’s natural healing rate and has been scientifically shown to help relieve common headache, fatigue, cough, and nasal drippage, making it extremely effective at stimulating the immune system and fighting off pathogens.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), is an essential compound due to its powerful ability to help improve glutathione production. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body that helps clean and fix damaged tissues. NAC helps thin out overly thick mucus, allowing for it to be coughed up and removed from obstructing the respiratory pathways.
- Vitamin E is essential for maintaining immune health. As we age, our ability to retain vitamin E diminishes and with it our ability to protect the immune system from harmful pathogens. Multiple clinical studies show the key benefit of vitamin E is its ability to improve T-cell production in the thymus. T cells are a broad class of immune cells responsible for identifying and taking out pathogenic cells. When the body’s T cell populations are healthy, our immune response improves.
- Vitamin C amplifies the effects of vitamin E by helping recycle spent vitamin E while also positively influencing the adaptive and innate immune system by strengthening epithelial tissue as well as improving immune cell activity. Epithelial tissue is the lining of the digestive and respiratory tracts and is the first main defense of our immune system. The epithelial cells form a physical barrier that keeps bad things, like toxins and pathogens, out while allowing nutrients to freely pass. As the epithelial cells degrade, this barrier becomes weaker and weaker allowing higher levels of toxins and pathogens to pass. By promoting epithelial health, vitamin C bolsters this first line of defense.
- Vitamin D3, in the form of cholecalciferol, is an integral part of respiratory and immune health, due to its ability to encourage production of specific molecules responsible for harming lung tissue and enhance the function of immune cells, including T cells and macrophages, that protect your body against pathogens.
- Packed with antioxidants, elderberry berries and flowers are packed with immune-boosting properties that can help the body heal faster, lessen stress, while also helping protect your heart. *
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral necessary for almost 100 enzymes to carry out vital chemical reactions. It is vital in the creation of DNA, growth of cells, building proteins, and supporting a healthy immune system.
- An essential micronutrient, chromium has been shown to play a significant role in boosting the immune response by supporting increased production of T cells, B cells, cytokine, and macrophages.
- Marshmallow root helps increase the body’s healing time and activates the immune system, specifically by expediting a process called phagocytosis, which cleans up damaged or dead cells from the body. Marshmallow root also supports the mucosal relief activity of NAC by being a natural source of mucilage, a lubricating compound that alleviates irritation of the respiratory tract sometimes caused by excessive coughing.
BreatheMD™ is Scientifically Proven Immune and Respiratory Support*
In clinical trials, significant improvement began at the 3-month marker.*
In more than 11 clinical trials, improvements in common cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, and wheezing began to occur between 1 to 2 weeks after starting supplementation, with some seeing results in only 3 days.*
Notable increase in the production of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant found in every cell of the body, which supports vital functions, including immunity, regeneration, and lung health.*
Month 3 & Beyond
Strengthened T-cell and white blood cell production work to dramatically boost prevention and recovery of the immune and respiratory systems.*
*Individual results may vary. This timeline may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Dr. Brian Greenberg
As a UCLA trained Pediatrician, Allergist and Immunologist I have spent almost 30 years helping patients of all ages maintain their respiratory health. In my quest to stay cutting-edge and to utilize all vehicles possible to take care of my patients, I helped introduce groundbreaking therapies and have championed the use of natural methods to improve our body’s own immune system to promote health and healing.
This is why I stand behind 1MD’s BreatheMD™ Respiratory Health, a truly revolutionary immune and respiratory system supplement, clinically proven to promote proper lung function, stimulate and enhance the body’s proper immune response, and effectively stop harmful pathogens from gaining a foothold in our body.
This one-of-a-kind immunity and respiratory formula contains clinically effective dosages of wild geranium, elderberry, N-acetyl cysteine, vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin C, that work synergistically with the recommended daily allowance of zinc, chromium, and marshmallow root to provide unparalleled whole body health.
In my opinion, 1MD has created the best immune and respiratory health supplement on the market by combining these highly bioavailable, clinically proven nutrients. I recommend BreatheMD™ to anyone looking to encourage increased antioxidant activity, aid respiratory system performance, and maintain a strong, healthy immune system.
A Groundbreaking Formula with Clinically Effective Ingredients That Actually Make a Difference*
BreatheMD™ combines clinically studied dosages of six powerful, immune-boosting ingredients with potent ingredients shown to promote effective lung function support.*
Pelargonium sidoides is an astringent herb that is clinically proven to benefit respiratory, immune, digestive, and cardiovascular system health.*
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is essential for proper production of the powerful antioxidant, glutathione, which plays a vital role in all cellular processes of the body.*
Vitamin C provides protection against oxidative stress and aids in numerous bodily functions, including immune system defense and iron absorption. *
Vitamin E helps shield cells from unwanted damage, while promoting proper production of large white blood cells, which help fight off harmful pathogens.*
Maintaining proper levels of vitamin D3 in the body plays an important role in lung health and prevents damage to the cellular lining of the respiratory tract.*
Elderberry is clinically proven to help support the body’s natural ability to heal and aid the proper function of the immune system.*
Daily zinc supplementation is clinically proven to help increase the number of healthful days and supercharge the immune system.*
Marshmallow Root is scientifically proven to help alleviate irritated mucous membranes and relieve common, cough-related chest discomfort.*
Chromium has been shown to help with the rapid reproduction of crucial cells essential for a healthy immune response.*
You can rest assured knowing there are never any harmful fillers or additives
BreatheMD™ Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules | Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
(as Ascorbic Acid)
|100 mcg (4000 IU)||500%|
(as Vitamin E Acetate)
|40 mg (90 IU)||267%|
(as Zinc Citrate and Zinc Ascorbate)
(as Chromium Picolinate)
Pelargonium sidoides 10:1 Extract
Elderberry 10:1 Extract
Marshmallow Root Extract
- ** Daily Value Not Established
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Capsule and Powder), Vegetable Oil Powder, Silica
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to Take BreatheMD™
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule twice (2x) daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
What are people saying?
TLC went from 500 to 1500. Thank You, Willard Christy
Got to say this is the first Oct product that I can feel like it's helping my pulmonary function.
Doesn’t work for me. I requested a refund. No luck yet
I cannot 5 star rate this supplement since I have only been taking it for approximately one month. I don't see any life changes due to it, nor do I feel any different However, I will continue to take it and let you know if it makes an impact on my respiratory issues
Since I am taking four of your supplements, it is difficult to say which one is helping the most, but I definitely have more energy and my mental attitude has improved.
I have not used Immunity MD yet, but my husband and two (2) son's have been using it. My oldest son said he can feel a difference in his breathing immediately. They all like that they only have to take two (2) capsules a day.
First off all..these are so clean !! I take with small meal..I feel very energetic..from the first time I took IMD...I truly feel these are helping..thank you so kuch!!
Having been a smoker since taking ImmunityMD I have noticed a definite difference in my respiratory health. On the days when I fall out of compliance and miss a daily dose I can feel the difference. I highly recommend this process to promote respiratory health.
The product gave me a huge amount intestinal gas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is BreatheMD™ different from other immunity or respiratory health supplements?
There is no other formula like BreatheMD™ on the market today. Most supplements benefit one or the other, but 1MD’s groundbreaking BreatheMD™ innovatively and effectively supports proper immune and respiratory function, in a powerful daily dose.
What is Pelargonium sidoides and why have I never heard of it before?
Pelargonium sidoides (wild geranium), also known as the black geranium or Cape pelargonium, is a traditional herb long used in South Africa to soothe the upper respiratory tract. This powerful botanical is clinically proven to help increase the body’s natural healing rate and has been scientifically shown to help relieve common headache, fatigue, cough, and nasal drippage, making it extremely effective at stimulating the immune system and fighting off pathogens.
What is the difference between vitamin D2 and vitamin D3?
Vitamin D2 is made by plants, whereas vitamin D3 is made by our skin when we are exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is clinically proven to be a more effective, more bioavailable, more absorbable form of vitamin D, which means it stays in the body longer.
Does BreatheMD™ have side effects?
BreatheMD™ is an all-natural supplement with no known side effects. Our product is manufactured in the USA in an FDA-regulated facility using cGMP standards. However, it is advisable that you consult your physician if you are concerned about any interactions with prescription medications you may be taking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.