Enhance Your Health With A Delicious Summertime Tilapia Recipe
1 minute read
Seared Tilapia w/ Pineapple Cucumber Relish
Just in time for summer, you can enjoy this delicious dish, perfect for heart health!
1 c. long-grain white rice
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 tbsp. grated ginger
2 tsp. honey
2 tbsp. olive oil
Kosher salt and pepper
1 jalapeño pepper
½ small pineapple
1 small English cucumber
4 6- oz. tilapia fillets
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, ginger, honey, 2 Tbsp oil and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Toss with the scallions, jalapeño, pineapple and cucumber.
- Heat the remaining tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the tilapia with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 1 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the fish with the rice and relish. Enjoy!
Photo / Recipe Credit: delish.com | Woman's Day Kitchen | Thank you for this dish!