A Purely Delicious Heart-Healthy Recipe To Cook At Home
Roasted Salmon w/ Green Beans & Tomatoes
Just in time for summer, you can enjoy this delicious dish, perfect for heart health!
6 clove garlic
1 lb. green beans
1 pt. grape tomatoes
½ c. pitted kalamata olives
3 anchovy fillets
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 skinless salmon fillet
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together the garlic, beans, tomatoes, olives, and anchovies (if using) with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until golden brown and opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with the vegetables and enjoy!
Photo / Recipe Credit: delish.com | Woman's Day Kitchen | Vivian Lui | Con Poulos