VisionMD™ exceeds the clinically effective AREDS2 & CARMIS formula dosage for optimal eye health.*
Improve Visual Acuity & Healthy Eye Function*
1MD’s VisionMD™ formula takes inspiration from the findings of two large scale studies: Carotenoids in Age-Related Maculopathy Italian Study (CARMIS) and Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS 2). During our VisionMD™ research and development phase, it was critical to match, and in some instances exceed, the clinically effective ingredient dosages presented in these two groundbreaking, cornerstone studies, which resulted in statistically significant results, including increased visual acuity, improved contrast sensitivity, and decreased common hazy, blurred, or double vision.*
Helps Reduce Glare and Oxidative Damage to Rods and Cones*
- Lyc-O-Mato® is a patented, standardized tomato extract, packed with naturally synthesized and highly bioavailable nutrients like carotenoids, tocopherols, and phytosterols.*
- EVTene™ is developed from virgin crude palm oil, the world’s richest natural plant source of retinol-based carotenes, and is clinically proven to help improve eye health.*
- OptiLut® is made from marigold flowers and contains natural levels of lutein, meso-zeaxanthin, and zeaxanthin, obtained without the use of harsh chemicals through a patented process that is clinically shown to help support eye health and maintain long-term vision.*
- Tocopherols, from vitamin E, are clinically shown to reduce oxidative stress, while also protecting the integrity of additional carotenoids, helping to lower the occurrence of common age-related issues affecting eyesight.*
- Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidant carotenoids in its class, due to its unique ability to cross the blood brain/eye barrier, and has been clinically shown to help enhance the eye’s natural ability to focus on close objects.*
See the World Better, Through Healthier Eyes*
In clinical trials, significant improvement began at the 3 month marker.*
Increased accumulation of carotenoids in the macula of the eye supports blood flow to the eyes.*
Increased production of vitamin A to aid low light vision and increase of total macular pigment concentration levels.*
Month 3 & Beyond
More relaxed ciliary muscles, enhanced ability to focus on near objects, improved contrast sensitivity, visual acuity, and visual function.*
*Individual results may vary. This timeline may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
A First-Of-Its-Kind Formula with Clinically Effective Ingredients That Exceed Current Industry Standards*
VisionMD’s potent blend of patented and trademarked ingredients make it one of the most scientifically-backed and clinically effective eye health formulas on the market today.*
Lyc-O-Mato is clinically proven to increase the carotenoid level in plasma, skin, and fat tissue and reduce oxidative stress.
EVTene, a naturally derived mixed carotene source that consists of 30% alpha-carotenes, 65% beta-carotenes, and 5% other carotenes including gamma-carotene and lycopene, is clinically shown to help improve age-related eye health.*
OptiLut contains lutein, meso-zeaxanthin, and zeaxanthin, the only carotenoids that deposit onto the macula of the eye, clinically proven to provide support and protection to the cells responsible for vision from the damaging effects of blue light.*
Tocopherols (vitamin E)
Tocopherols from vitamin E are clinically shown to reduce oxidative stress, while also protecting the integrity of the other carotenoids.*
Astaxanthin is clinically proven ability to promote proper blood flow to the retina and relaxing ciliary muscles, enhancing the eye's natural ability to focus.*
You can rest assured knowing there are never any harmful fillers or additives
VisionMD™ Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel | Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
- Percent Daily Value based on a 2000-calorie diet.
**Daily Value Not Established
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Lecithin, Annatto
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- OptiLut® is a registered trademark of NutriScience Innovations, LLC.
- EVTene™ is a trademark of ExcelVite Inc.
- Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored Natural Products Ltd., and is protected by U.S. Patent # 5,837,311.
How to take VisionMD™
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
What are people saying?
I used the product for a month and thought I would notice a change but did not. Perhaps it would be more fair of me to try for 60 days before rating.
I haven't been on it for long enough to know if it is doing anything yet.
I got this for my wife she has not completed the first bottle no improvement yet we are hoping Thank You Rod Burruel
I am on my second month of the eye vitamins. I haven't noticed any difference yet. I will continue to use them for 6 months and then we'll see.
I see a slight difference of increase clarity. It's working and i am only on my second bottle. I trust as I continue using 1Md Vision I will see greater improvement.
Well to be honest, over the first month have not noticed any change or improvement, just about to start 2nd month so see what happens
Have only been on this vitamin for 30 days, so far no change at all. I do have a specific condition called nystagmus, however I was hoping for some sign of improvement with the clearness and sharper vision. I don't expect miracles but there is no noticeable difference.
Presently I am unaware of changes to condition or effect.
These pills did not agree with my system. They upset my stomach and I had to stop taking them. I have been trying to cancel my next shipment but it looks like they are trying to ship it anyway. So they didn't work for me but they may work for others.
My eyes feel better and it seems that my vishion has gotten better in reading letters from far distance, but im not exactly sure till i get an eye exam, thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is VisionMD™ different from other eye health supplements?
VisionMD™ is formulated to match and exceed the CARMIS study clinical dosages by including OptiLut®, which provides 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg total of zeaxanthin, plus meso-zeaxanthin, and 4 mg of astaxanthin, and contains the same amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin as was used in the AREDS 2 study.
Is EVTene better than other carotene products?
EVTene is developed from virgin crude palm oil, the world’s richest natural plant source of retinol-based carotenes and is a naturally derived mixed carotene source that consists of 30% alpha-carotenes, 65% beta-carotenes, and 5% other carotenes including gamma-carotene and lycopene. Most other carotene products on the market offer only beta-carotene.
Why do I need protection from blue light?
As blue light penetrates the inner lining of the eye and retina, it can damage light-sensitive cells.
Does VisionMD™ have side effects?
VisionMD™ is an all-natural supplement with no known side effects. Our product is manufactured in the USA in an FDA-regulated facility using cGMP standards. However, it is advisable that you consult your physician if you are concerned about any interactions with prescription medications you may be taking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.